• Preliminary Points
• How to Choose a Text
• Functions of Tasks
• Types of Tasks
• Texts Samples
• Tasks to the Texts
• Students’ Works
• Students' Responses
ELT Books and Articles
- Bolitho, Rod, Language Awareness in the English Classroom, (in: English Teaching Professional, Issue 6, January 1998, p.3-7)
- Calman, Mel & Duncan, Ben, Short Cuts, Using Texts to Explore English, Penguin Books, 1995.
- Carter, Ronald & Long, Michael N., Teaching Literature, Longman 1991.
- Duff, Alan & Maley, Alan, Literature (resource book for teachers), OUP 1991.
- Duff, Alan, Translation (resource books for teachers), OUP 1996.
- Graddol, David, The Future of English? (in: English Teaching Professional, Issue 9, October 1998, p.46-47)
- Harmer, Jeremy, Why Study Language? (in: English Teaching Professional, Issue 12, July 1999, p.3-5)
- Hunt, Roger, Atomistic Versus Holistic Approaches to ELT, (in: English Teaching Professional, Issue 12, July 1999, p.19)
- Hunt, Roger, Please Have a Sofa, (in: English Teaching Professional, Issue 7, April 1998, p. 12)
- Lazar, Gillian, Literature and Language Teaching, CUP 1993.
- Lewis, Michael, The English Verb, Language Teaching Publications, 1986.
- Littlejohn, Andrew, Language Learning Tasks & Education, (in: English Teaching Professional, Issue 6, January 1998, p. 10-11)
- Littlejohn, Andrew, Language Teaching for the Millennium, (in: English Teaching Professional, Issue 8, July 1998, p.3-5)
- Maley, Alan, Short Texts and How to Use Them, Penguin, 1994.
- Maley, Alan, Surviving the 20th Century, (in: English Teaching Professional, Issue 10, January 1999, p.3-7)
- McRae, John, Literature with small 'l', Macmillan Publishers 1991.
- Nunan, David, Syllabus Design, OUP 1991.
- Nunan, David, The Learner-Centred Curriculum, CUP 1998.
- Pulverness, Alan, Six Degrees of Motivation, (in: English Teaching Professional, Issue 11, April 1999, p.33-35)
- Tweddle, Sally and co, English for Tomorrow, Open University Press 1997.
- Bach, Richard, Illusions – The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah, London, Pan Books, 1978.
- Bach, Richard, Jonathan Livingston Seagull, (in: Eleven American Stories, Ìîñêâà, «Ìåæäóíàðîäíûå îòíîøåíèÿ», 1978)
- Exupery, Antoine de Saint, The Little Prince, Wordsworth Classics, 1995.
- Heinlein, Robert, Stranger in a Strange Land, New York, Ace Books, 1987.
- Heller, Joseph, Catch-22, Vintage, 1994.
- Huxley, Aldous, Brave New World, New York, The Modern Library, 1956.
- Lawrence, D.H., Lady Chatterley's Lover, New York 1959.
- Salinger, J D, The Catcher in the Rye, New York, Bantam Books, 1978.
- Segal, Erich, Love Story, New York, Signet Book, 1970.
- Vonnegut, Kurt, Breakfast of Champions, New York, Laurel Book, 1991.